Notice of ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING Thursday 4 November 7pm via Zoom : Link
- Minutes of the last AGM – 2020 Annual General Meeting
- Annual Report
- Financial report in respect of the year ended 31 May 2021
- Election of Executive committee members
- Election of Ordinary committee members
- General business – only matters for which prior notice has been received will be considered
- Close of meeting
Queries: MEA Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Margaret Howden 0414641999
Secretary Ann Robb
5 October 2021
MEA Working Bee Dates :-
Friends of Beleura Cliff Path : 9.30 – 11.30 am: First Thursday of Month.
Contact : Peter Nicholson,email@example.com
Friends of Fishermans Beach : 9 – 11 am : Last Thursday of Month.
Contact : Peter Deerson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Friends of Mills Beach : 9.30 – 11.30 am: Third Sunday or Monday of Month.
Contact : Brian Burrows, email@example.com
Tanti Creek Friends : 9.30 – 11.30 am : Last Tuesday of Month.
Contact : Martin Lenard, firstname.lastname@example.org
Land Care October* Newsletter : Link
* Note that the banner heading on the file says September Newsletter !
A “Freshwater Critters ” seminar on Thursday 21 October, 9.45 am – 12.15 looks interesting .
See article for programme and registration details